Enhance workflow and patient care
- Wall-mounted panel ROP is an accessory of DIRECTVIEW CR, providing care where it’s needed most.
- Network up to ten ROPs to a single CR system, and a single panel to as many as eight CR systems.
- Patient/cassette/exam ID, image review, image routing/rerouting, requests for image reprocessing, and editing of patient demographics and position markers.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface is also bright and colorful for enhanced image display.
- Enter patient information through the bar-code reader or the touch-screen panel, or receive patient information from HIS/RIS.
Fast, flexible CR image capture
- Images are available to the radiographer for image review at the panel before the patient is released.
- The radiographer only has to place the cassette in the DIRECTVIEW CR system, reducing the time away from the patient.
- DIRECTVIEW EVP software is accessible from the remote operations panel when this option is added to the CR system.
Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
Flat Panel size: 19 in.
Width: 19.8 in. (50.3 cm)
Depth: 5.14 in. (13.1 cm) with mounting bracket
Height: 19.8 in. (50.3 cm) not including bar-code scanner
Weight: 31 lb (14.1 kg)
100–120 VAC 2.0 Amp 50/60 Hz
200–240 VAC 1.0 Amp 50/60 Hz
10 BaseT/100 BaseT Network Adapter
240 BTU/HR Max
DIRECTVIEW EVP SOFTWARE
provides high contrast and wide latitude when ROP added to CR system.